Sunday, September 12, 2010

My son....the non intentional comedian....

This morning, while getting ready for church, Kraig asked if it was Fast Sunday today....he was told no.  To which he responded, so it's a slow Sunday. 

What's funny is he wasn't even trying to be funny...he was serious. 


When I posted the above conversation on my facebook....this was a comment from one of the leaders:

"he was so adorable in primary. He was the mystery spotlight and each clue given he would give a thumbs up and and say "yes, that's me." When we announced his name you would have thought he had won a million dollars. he thanked us and then said. "ya, I know I'm cool."

He never ceases to amaze me....

1 comment:

  1. I loved the spotlight child thing in primary... especially the littlest kids who though everything was them! Thanks for stopping by and linking up at Mingle Mondays!!
    -Katy
    www.kdbuggie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete