Friday, September 17, 2010

I need a drink....AND I DON'T DRINK!

Last night was so bad that I did not even feel like blogging....I tend to run a day behind my blog hops anyway, but I was actually going to be current yesterday...ha.

My FB status when I went to bed last night said this:
I have NEVER drank a day in my life...but I sure could use a drink right now.  Forget Happy Mexican...how 'bout Happy White Girl....lol

BTW--Happy Mexican is a restaurant here....awesome food, and I hear great margaritas....but I truly have no intention of changing the never part of my status....but man alive, some days.

Long story short...my car wouldn't start, we thought it was the battery, but looks like it might be something electrical.  It died when we got back home from church last night....then when I was walking back by the kitchen...the headlights were on.  Freaky.  And it started right up. 

ugh.  Double ugh.

1 comment: