Saturday, September 18, 2010

Man Alive....

I am having blogger withdrawal I think....I have not been able to blog for 3 days due to various reasons.  Gonna be massive catch up tonight and tomorrow, I'm guessing. 

For those who care....Thursday night was RS enrichment meeting ( I know it's not called that anymore...but I am still struggling with what to call  it)....after some car issues (ironically, the meeting was about car care..) we were able to get there. 

Friday was grocery shopping night, and we also did a system restore on my computer because it's been acting weird..."blue screen" error it's called in the error log.  Hmmmm.....

And today, we finished up grocery shopping, went to the park and town square...and I have spent most of the evening trying to figure out why my blog wouldn't open.  Well....at least why I couldn't access it.  I logged in to blogger, clicked "view blog" from the dashboard, and it would open, but immediately I got an error message that said Internet Explorer cannot display this website (all while the website sits displayed behind it).  When I clicked OK as that was the only option, the page would close.  Everything else from the dashboard worked--posting, blog feeds from the blogs I follow, other blogs would open, even MY other  two blogs would open.... just not THIS one.  After an hour's worth of updates and a great deal of frustration...it finally opened without the error. 

So glad.....I was gonna cry if I had to move all of this again.

Prepare for lots of catch up.... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment