Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th

Anyone out there superstitious about Friday the 13th?  I'm not...I personally think weird stuff can and does happen any day of the week. 

I have made a decision regarding my blog....it started as a way to communicate what's going on in our lives with distant friends and family.  In recent months, I have found new avenues to do that, and to make new friends as well.  I would also like for it to be a place where I can share my thoughts and feelings about different things, to hopefully share what works, what doesn't and connect with people.  I also am not going to let other people control and dictate what I say.  This is my blog, about my family.  I created it, I am the author of it...and I will do with it what I want.  (It will remain family friendly, however, and I am not going to share private details that wouldn't normally be shared nor will I discuss anything that I have agreed not to share.)

I wish I was here....Multnomah Falls, Portland, OR.  It's beautiful.

Thursday blog hops later on today, and then Friday's (maybe I'll get them up before Friday is over..wish me luck!).

No comments:

Post a Comment