Friday, September 24, 2010

Scripture for the Day

I have been trying to read my scriptures each day, specifically the Book of Mormon...I just started last week, so I haven't gotten very far, and some days I miss.  But I can feel the difference when I do....and even though I already have many notes and mark ups from past years of study, I still find new insights and different scriptures jump out at me.  Like today.....

1 Nephi 7:12
"...the Lord is able to all things according to his will, for the children of me, if it so be that they exercise faith in Him..."

I don't know why this one struck me....it was already marked, so obviously it was important at another time as well...but I guess with recent challenges in my life and in the world, today it touched me.

Have a GrEaT Friday everyone...and I will try to get caught up on my blog hops and other "real life" posts this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment