Saturday, April 3, 2010

February

Feb was a fairly uneventful month as far as plans and activities and such.  I did find a few things photoworthy though....(not that that is saying much..I take pictures of pretty much anything).


Schnucks had Christmas cake mixes and frosting on sale...so I bought a BUNCH of them.  And of course, mr. sweet tooth himself had to have cupcakes made.




We had MORE snow....and ice.  This was a freak snowstorm.  Went to bed Sun night, woke to a winter wonderland.  It was pretty, but horrible for driving to work.  Chris attempted to take me (I don't drive in this if at all possible), but turned around and came home.  Cars were sliding all over the place.


We even had enough to make a snowman.  Pretty cool. 


The dogs even got out and played in it.


The Home Depot kids workshop was a car garage....You can tell he was enthused about the photo, huh?




SURPRISE!!!  My mom bought him a new basketball goal.  She was able to get it purchased and put it together without him knowing..he woke up to it the next morning.
Kraig also got new glasses this year.  I got new contacts and glasses in Jan, so he wanted "rectangle" glasses like mine.  They are x-games glasses and blue....I like them.  And more importantly so does he.
I found a pattern for a "crocheted snuggle up with sleeves"...and made a camoflage one for Kraig.  He fell asleep on it one night...notice he is holding the pattern...it wasn't finished yet. 


Here it is completed...





This is Kraig's sunday school teacher....her family moved to Arizona the end of February.  She will be greatly missed....Kraig loved her.



No comments:

Post a Comment