Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME

I turned.......37 this year. It was a pretty low key birthday. Chris took me to breakfast at the Dixie Plate Cafe. It was awesome! While we were gone, the children made birthday cards for me.

The weekend before my birthday....Chris bought me flowers. Astromeria Lillies are my absolute favorite, doesn't matter what color.....Kraig picked these...can't you tell....they are yellow!



Mom made me a cake....with Kraig's "help" of course. He picked the colors...again, yellow. Don't know where the green came from (it is definitely NOT a Baylor thing!)



I was off on my actual birthday, so the next day I had my birthday lunch with the HIM management team....from left to right: Jace (my boss), Colby (fellow scrapbooker and a supervisor), Me, Jackie (coding manager). We ate at BeniHanas, which is a Japanese style restuarant where they cook the entire meal in front of you.....the table surrounds the grill. It is awesome and so good! I even got free ice cream and the picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment