Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone has had a GREAT start to the new year

I am already behind on a couple of my "resolutions"...one of which was to catch up my blog and post more frequently.  I am still trying to get some things in order so I can make those "resolutions" a reality. 
You notice I put quotes around "resolutions"....that's because I don't really like the word.  A resolution means to resolve...which has negative connotations to me.  I prefer the word GOALS.  So that's what I make each year..I set goals...some I reach, some I don't, but I keep trying.

I did accomplish a newly made goal...I started another blog.  (OK, the goal was not to start another blog...especially considering I can't seem to keep the ones currently in existence up to date).  The goal was to start a gratitude journal...which I will do in blog form.  Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment