Tuesday, November 30, 2010

hello again

I've been away a while, partly because I've been busy, partly because I've had complicated things going on, and mostly because things are just crazy in my life.

I've found myself in places emotionally I never thought I'd be, having conversations I never imagined I'd have with the most unlikely persons, considering life changes that never once crossed my mind, and hoping with all I have ~ so much that it hurts ~ that I am not disappointed in the choices I have made.

One day, I might can share what's going...in the meantime, suffice it to say that I have a long, hard road ahead of me...a path that will require much time and effort and work to traverse. 

With the love and help of my Heavenly Father, and the people He has placed in my life, I will succeed.  Of that, I am sure.  More sure than I ever been  of anything in my life.

As an FYI, I will be splitting my blog (again).  My other blog will be for the blog hops I do...and I will move the family related posts to a different one.  Obviously, there will be some overlap, but this is something I've needed to do for awhile.  I will send the link once completed.


No comments:

Post a Comment