Thursday, September 2, 2010

Overwhelmed...a rant

I HATE being behind...it seems all I have been doing for months now playing catch up or barely scraping by the skin of my teeth.  I am behind on most all projects at work...I have missed some "due by" dates or I barely finish ON the due by dates.  I used to be very prompt, got everything done on time, ahead of time.  I am behind at home...everything I need to get done is done at the last minute; even my hobbies are behind...my blog is even behind where I'd like it to be.  I would like to be able to keep up with my blog hops..I love those things...but I barely get time to get the codes and questions copied and pasted let alone answered and posted.  I am making 3 baby blankets currently for ladies at church...2 of whom are DUE very very soon--I'll probably be taking the blankets to them after they deliver at the rate I'm going!  I am also making a blanket for my husband that has for the moment been back burnered so I can make these baby blankets.

I am in pain ALL the time... my feet, my knees, my back, and for the last 2 weeks, my head.  My feet hurt in spurts.  My knees hurt more often, usually dependent on my activity and the weather.  My back has hurt for years, just not constant like now.  Ibuprofen does little to help; the prescription doesn't help anymore....And my head started hurting Sat before last-- started with a sharp pain in the bottom right side of the base of my head that extended to somewhere just behind my right eye.  It felt like what I can only imagine having an icepick shoved into my head would feel like...it was that sharp and localized.  That eased to an all over headache that just has not stopped...it fades and eases in intensity, but does not go away.  I have had the sharp pain a couple more times since then.  Add to that the fact that I have recently developed a recurring stomach pain as well.  I have had 2 appts scheduled with my doctor...and had to change them both.  I'm almost afraid to schedule it now....maybe I'll just try to catch her in the hall at work?

I mean seriously...just shoot me now.  I think I'd feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment