Monday, August 9, 2010

Just another manic monday...

Remember that song?  I do...and most of my Mondays feel just like that.  Shoot, most of my days feel like that, but 'manic tuesday' or 'manic wednesday' just doesn't have the same ring. 

Anyway...just a quick good morning to everyone.  I dropped my son off at school this morning, his first day of high school.  Yes, I was a little sad.  My big boy (he stands almost 2 heads taller than me) is growing up.  And I will admit I am a little worried.  Christopher has always struggled with school...he manages, and I fight to get him the help he needs.  But high school is a whole different ball game.  But I am ready...already got my emails ready to send to his teachers and guidance counselor, already planning a meeting with them...prepared to bring out the monster mom!

I'm gonna try to link up the rest of my blog hops at lunch and then work on Monday's tonight when I get home. 

Have a good day ya'll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment