Saturday, August 28, 2010

End of Summer...

The children's group at church had an End of Summer party at one of the sprinkler parks...we got there early, so Kraig played on the playscape first.

He had sat on this turtle, but there was a "bug" on it (aka...a FLY)...so when I asked him to get on it again so I could take a picture, he refused.  At least he stood by it, but that was short lived too.


His arms got tired.....I was holding him up, but his arms got tired....?

He climbed this ladder I don't know how many times....on the other side, there was a pole (like a fireman pole), so he would climb up the ladder, make his "call" (ie engine 51, structure fire, time out 3:56)...then go down the pole....he watches Emergency on tv EVERY day....

And then as everyone got there....they went to the water park.
This isn't a very good pic....but thought the shadows were kinda cool.




They had popsicles near the end.

This little critter was on my leg before it was here on the sidewalk...scared the ba-jeesies outta me!

And then I caught sight of this hottie smiling at me....;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment