Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Small World Moments

What are they you ask? It's what I call those connections that you didn't know existed... I have had them most of my life....let me share some examples.





















In high school, I lived in the country and attended a very small school, and would run into a friend every time I went into town with my family.







Leticia at the mall







Melissa at the mall











































running into people you know every time you leave the house, running into people in places you didn't plan or expect to.



















finding people you know from one area (ie work) in other circles (ie church)







Kathryn Fraley







Anne Dixon































mutual friends that you didn't know knew each other







FB Connections:







Kathy Yezzi and Lindsay Tadlock







Kathy Yezzi and Terri Doss







Jake Vanek and Jennifer Diaz







Natalie Tibbetts and Kathryn Christenson







Celia Furness and Sarah Jackson







Kristen Danielson and Marie Biehl

No comments:

Post a Comment