Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Mother's Day began like most....with Kraig bringing out the gifts he made at school.  This is the decorated bag....when he brought it to the office, he started untying the ribbon.  Chris told him we could open it; he said, "I know how".  So he did.




He made this plaster hand....he also made a plaster key, but gave that to my mom.


Also this card..isn't it cute?  I always love the stuff my children make!




And then Nina made this cake for my mom and I.  The cake itself is yellow (well, actually a white cake that didn't turn yellow...) and the next layer is ice cream.  The left side is Birthday Bash and the right side (my side) is butter pecan.  YUM!
And....Kraig had to have his own cake for Mother's Day.  Chocolate cake with chocolate ice cream...of course!
Nina and Kyle took his mom and me out to eat.  We ate a little family owned Mexican restaurant...O M G..it was so good.  I left so stuffed....
When they brought the bill, they brought a rose for the moms....since Chris is allergic I didn't want to bring it home, so since we were so close to the cemetary and going there anyway, I left it there with Kyle.


I had an AWESOME Mother's Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment