Sunday, September 6, 2009

Ghosthunter Kraig

OK...so my husband and my dad have a new addiction....and they have shared it with not just Christopher but also Kraig. You have to understand that when Kraig is interested in something, it is all or none...he dresses the part, even if he has to make it up. Soon I will post a picture of his "guns" he makes out of paper towel and toilet paper rolls....he is so creative (takes after his mom..)!


Anyway, here is Kraig dressed up to go ghost hunting....BTW, Ghosthunters is a TV series based on a business by the name of TAPS (I'll get Chris to tell me what it stands for later)...they investigate suspected "haunted" places. I believe spirits do co-exist with us in this realm, but I also don't believe in upsetting the balance...if they are in a certain place, let's just say I won't be.





Here is Ghosthunter Kraig:


No comments:

Post a Comment