Sunday, May 24, 2009

Graduation 2009

My how time flies! Seems just a short time ago, I was bringing Nina home from the hospital...and now she has graduated high school.

This is Nina just before her Baccalaureate Program. (a week before graduation)




This is outside of the church where the graduation ceremony was held.



This is inside the sanctuary, just before Nina left to go get in line to enter the sanctuary with her class.



This is Nina as she is waiting to exit...just before throwing her cap.


And this is just after throwing her cap up....the last picture we could get of her in her cap and gown. We arrived early enough for her to show us where she was sitting so we could sit close and she was in an aisle seat, so we are just across the aisle, one row up.



What I find ironic is that my school colors, my husband's school colors and my daughter's school colors were all the same....3 different schools, 2 different states...and different mascots, but all maroon and white. How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment