Thursday, August 14, 2008

Celebration Time

Chris got a new job....! He applied in March with Northwest Airlines and he F-I-N-A-L-L-Y had an interview on Tuesday....and was offered the job right then! He will be a baggage handler, with hopes to move up. It's a career change...and he is really looking forward to it! Free flights are a nice perk too! He starts the 25th.

I got contacts on Tuesday....first time ever. It's been a learning experience.....taking them out is OK...putting them in....something else entirely! I'm getting better, though!

In June, my boss's son was diagnosed with leukemia (ALL T-cell type). He began treatment immediately, and today, almost exactly 2 months later received the glorious news that he is in remission! I could not be happier for them! His son is just 5 months older than my daughter....

No comments:

Post a Comment